FINANCIAL HABITS THAT A COLLEGE STUDENT NEED TO IMPLEMENT
As students, we all have that amount of money we get, we earn or we are given at a certain or period. The question is, how do we use it? How does it end? What do we do with it? Here is a summary of the financial habits that a college student needs to implement.
-Set your financial goals.
– Determine your basic income for that particular period,
– Have a budget plan which will help you on how to spend your money, hence you’ll have enough money for the things that are most important to you,
– A to do list is important since it enables you allocate funds to the things you have prioritized,
– Have expectations and objective to how you will spend your money at that particular period,
– Do not forget a savings’ plan,
-Do not compare yourself to your friends. Everyone have their financial goals, objectives, expectations and income. Have yours in mind accomplish your to do list and frequently examine yourself after that particular period for example the expenses you will have incurred,
-Start saving now.
“Personal finance is only 20% head knowledge. It’s 80% behavior!”Dave Ramsey